Baby Breakfast Food ideas – Suitable from 6 months old.
1. Baby Porridge: tip, you can make a lovely smooth porridge using normal organic rolled oats whizzed up in a blender then soaked overnight in an organic milk of your baby’s liking. Then add various toppings, some of our favourites: Flaxseed meal, sesame seeds, nut butter, cinnamon, nutmeg, mashed bananas & sliced berries.
2. Scrambled Eggs: try adding mashed avocado for a really nutritious treat (eggs must be cooked through thoroughly.)
3. Wholewheat Toast Fingers: with cream cheese or nut butters & sliced cucumbers.
4. Boiled Eggs: with pitta toast fingers & hummus
5. Scrambled Eggs: with flaked salmon pieces
6. Full-Fat Organic Yogurt: with berries & ground seeds
7. Chia Pudding: soak 3 tbsp of chia seeds in 1 cup of coconut milk and a handful of frozen berries. Stir the mixture and put it in the fridge overnight.